- It increases the time a behavioral health professional can spend on the things they enjoy doing! Outsourcing your medical billing frees up your resources for healing your clients and for creating programming materials. Let our medical billing professionals spend time on the phone with insurance carriers, figuring out denied claims, and creating monthly statements.
- It decreases funds towards human resourcing activities (e.g., hiring an administrative staff member, payroll taxes, etc.).
- It can improve overall cash flow for your business. Have a skilled billing professional overseeing your claims and service fee payments could ensure more expeditious payment from third-party payors and clients alike.
- It could decrease overall costs for office space to house an administrative staff person for billing.
- It affords clinicians to be free of having to enter into the role of “bill collector” with their patients.
We keep our contracts to a minimum of six (6) months to ensure continuity and accuracy of services for both the client and PMP staff. The client will be asked to pay a one-time startup fee of $249.99 (two hundred forty-nine dollars and ninety-nine cents US currency) to ensure proper establishment of the Client’s consumer’s records to provide ongoing accuracy of medical billing and accounting ledgers. Client’s pay $4.99 (four dollars and ninety-nine cents US currency) per claim; with a $199.60 (one hundred ninety-nine dollars and sixty cents US currency) monthly minimum. This is paid monthly via credit card directly to PMP.